Processing of personal data
When completing a possible contact form on this site, the following data can be processed:
First and last name;
Your phone number;
Your email address.
What this data is used for
We process this personal data to be able to contact you by telephone or e-mail if you request this by e-mail or post. In addition, we use this data to perform our services with regard to usually financial and legal settlement.
Clearly displayed, collected data is used for:
- By telephone or contact by mail. (basis: agreement for delivery)
- Delivery of goods and / or services (basis: agreement for delivery)
- Billing / payments processing. (basis: agreement for delivery)
- We also process personal data if we are legally obliged to do so, such as data for tax returns. (basis: legal obligation)
- Provide data
- Your data will only be shared with third parties if this is required to perform an agreement with you or an assignment from you or to fulfill legal obligations.
How long is this data kept?
The data collected via this website is not stored longer than necessary. This with a view to performing our services. If no agreement has been reached, your data will be stored for no longer than twelve months.
Analyze website visitor data
General visitor data is kept on the AnalysisNetworking website. This includes your IP address and time of visit or data requests and data that your browser sends. This data is used to map the number of visitors to the website as well as the geographical properties of these visitor numbers. This data is used to improve the website and is not provided to third parties. This data is also obtained anonymously via the Google system:
This website, the AnalysisNetworking website, uses an SSL certificate. This SSL certificate guarantees an encrypted and secure connection. You can observe this by seeing the “https” coding or “the lock” for the web address at the top of the address bar of your browser.
We take measures to prevent abuse, unauthorized access, loss or unwanted disclosure. We take the protection of your data seriously. If you would like more information or if you observe indications of abuse, please contact us as soon as possible.